The primary focus of the program is to teach the
game of soccer - providing players with skills, tactics and game strategies, while fostering a love for the sport. We require a commitment from each child to work hard, come to scheduled practices and games
, to support each other and to win or lose as a team.
Most importantly though we want them to have fun
and enjoy the game!
Cost: (Financial aid may be available)
• Annual registration fee ($125) covers both Fall and
• Trainer fee ($80) for the Fall season
• Uniform cost ($85) is purchased once and worn
• Fall Season-September to mid-November.
Approximately 10 games held on Saturdays or
Sundays against the greater Lehigh Valley area
• Practices: 2 nights per week starting in July/August
including professional trainer sessions in the Fall that
are run by Matt Baker & Perfect Touch Soccer
• Winter/Spring – typically teams will enter winter
indoor leagues and the spring seasons. Participation
during off season is encouraged but optional.